The Award Applications Assessment Process
The Award applications are assessed at three levels by Independent Assessors and finally by a Grand Jury.
Hon’ble Justice M. N. Venkatachaliah, Chairman, Institute of Directors and former Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India is the Chairman of the Golden Peacock Awards Jury.
All institutions whether public, private, non-profit, government, business, manufacturing and service sector are eligible to apply. Leadership Awards are determined through nomination. They provide not only world- wide recognition and prestige but also a competitive advantage in driving business in this turbulent global economy under Golden Peacock Award models.
Why is it so Special?
- The only Award, which has a meticulously defined & transparent selection criteria & is determined by a highly elaborate and independent assessment process.
- The award builds your BRAND EQUITY and worldwide recognition.
- Award winners are eligible to use the Golden Peacock Awards LOGO with year on all promotional literatures.
- Preparation for award application helps to inspire and align the entire workforce and rapidly accelerates the PACE OF SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT.
- Even, if you don’t win the award, the PREPARATION & FEEDBACK helps your strategic learning process to put you, on your way to achieving world-class status.
The Awards are bestowed annually and are designed to encourage total improvement in each sector of our business.
The Awards Secretariat has constituted an Expert Evaluation Committee comprising domain of experts from various sectors who are invited to assess the applications. Each application is reviewed independently by assessors and the applications which satisfy the basic review requirements, are shortlisted for Awards. The applications are assessed on an exhaustive set of parameters as mentioned in the guidelines for a total score card of 1000 marks. Cut-off applied on each application is 80 percent. Entries occupying top positions are recommended for consideration of the Jury.
In some cases the shortlisted finalist companies by the Assessors for Award are also asked to make a 10 min presentation followed by questions and answers for 5 min during the Jury meeting for the final consideration of Grand Jury.
The phenomenal interest that Companies have shown in competing for these awards and the quality of entries is evidence of their commitment to achieve world-class status. Golden Peacock Awards have given boost to the Industry worldwide.
For more details, please read an article on ‘The Joy of Judging Golden Peacock Awards’